hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ashwin Jain <ashvyn.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase Negation or NOT operator
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 06:11:56 GMT
Thanks Vladimir.  Jean-Daniel my use-case is very similar to Phoenix. We
have our own small search query syntax to which I have to write a converter
to both SOLR and HBase. You are right about scaling. I am new to HBase and
starting with filter implementation. We also want to have a MapReduce later.

Thanks,
Ashwin