hbase-user mailing list archives

From Doug Meil <doug.m...@explorysmedical.com>
Subject Re: Scan all the rows of a table with Column Family only.
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2013 20:17:00 GMT

I might be mis-understanding your question, but if you just call addFamily
on the Scan instance then all column qualifiers will be returned in the
scan.

Note:  this does go against one of the performance recommendations (Scan
Attribute Selection) in..

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#perf.reading

Š. but if it works for your app, go for it.