hbase-user mailing list archives

From Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <renatoj.marroq...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Batch method
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 22:57:45 GMT
Hi Ted,

Thank you very much for answering! But I don't think HBASE-8112 is related
to my question. I saw that the signature of the method changed in order to
retrieve partial results. I am using HBase 0.94.10 so does this version
will work like this?
And anyway, my problem is to determine which operation failed within a
batch of operations. Is this possible?

Renato M.