hbase-user mailing list archives

From "LEI Xiaofeng" <le...@ihep.ac.cn>
Subject Re: Re: hbase read performance tuning failed
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 01:29:17 GMT
Lars,

I use "scannerOpenWithPrefix" func to get my scanner and use "scannerGetList(rowResults, scanner,100)"
func to get rows. I can only get about 5K records per second. But my exception is at least
220K records per second.

I want to know what have you done makes you manage to get that permance as you said. Could
you give me some more detailed suggestion?

Thanks

is ok, but the scan performance is poor.
> I tried to increase "hbase.client.scanner.caching" to 100 to promote the scan performance
but it made  no difference. And when I tried to make smaller blocks by setting "BLOCKSIZE"
when created tables to get better random read performance it made no difference too.