hbase-user mailing list archives

From "LEI Xiaofeng" <le...@ihep.ac.cn>
Subject cannot start hregionserver
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2014 06:44:45 GMT
Hi,
I added a new node to my HBase cluster. The PC is the same as the old ones. It has 24G memory.
When I tried to start regionserver on that node, I got error below:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could_not_reserve_enough_space_for_object_heap
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Could_not_reserve_enough_space_for_object_heap
Could not find the main class: Could_not_reserve_enough_space_for_object_heap.  Program will
exit.

I tried to decrease the value of HBASE_HEAPSIZE. But it did not help. Does anyone can give
me some advice?

Thanks