hbase-user mailing list archives

From Li Li <fancye...@gmail.com>
Subject [HbaseInAction]twitbase-async build fail
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2014 02:10:26 GMT
hi all,
   I am trying to build
twitbase-async(https://github.com/hbaseinaction/twitbase-async) but
failed. it's the source code of the book "HBase in Action". I can't
find the authors' emails, so I post it here.
   the error message is :
  [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project twitbase-async: Could not
resolve depe
ndencies for project HBaseIA:twitbase-async:jar:1.0.0: Failed to collect depende
ncies at org.hbase:asynchbase:jar:1.3.1 -> io.netty:netty:jar:4.0.0.Beta1-SNAPSH
OT: Failed to read artifact descriptor for io.netty:netty:jar:4.0.0.Beta1-SNAPSH
OT: Failure to find io.netty:netty-parent:pom:4.0.0.Beta1-SNAPSHOT in https://os
s.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots was cached in the local repository
, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of sonatype-nexus
-snapshots has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]