hbase-user mailing list archives

From John Hancock <jhancock1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hbase-orm
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2014 10:48:31 GMT
Zhang_xzhi,

In case you did not know, there is also at least one ORM for HBase project
already  in existence that you may be interested in.

https://code.google.com/p/kundera/

https://github.com/impetus-opensource/Kundera/wiki/HBase-Specific-Features

If you have questions about Kundera please direct ask them in the Kundera
forum:  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/kundera-discuss

-John