hbase-user mailing list archives

From Vikram Singh Chandel <vikramsinghchan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get HBase table size using API
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2014 07:14:24 GMT
Hi Lukas

the table split constructor expects startRow, endRow and location we won't
be having info about any of these.
Moreover we require table size as a whole, not split size.

We will use the table size to look for a threshold breach in metadata
table, if breached we have to trigger a delete operation on to the table(of
which threshold is breached) to delete LRU records until table size is
within limit (~ 50-60Gb)