hbase-user mailing list archives

From alex kamil <alex.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: phoenix setup issue
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 01:05:34 GMT
Chandra,

try copying the the phoenix-core jars into hbase/lib folder  instead of
against hbase versions here:
http://phoenix.incubator.apache.org/building.html
i.e. "Phoenix 3.0 is running against hbase0.94+, Phoenix 4.0 is running
against hbase0.98.1+ and Phoenix master branch is running against hbase
trunk "

Alex