hbase-user mailing list archives

From Arun Allamsetty <arun.allamse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: incremental cluster backup using snapshots
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2014 07:07:13 GMT
Hi,

People who are more experienced than I am, correct me if I am wrong, but I
am positive that we can export snapshots to local FS. I did exactly that
today and it's just a hadoop get command once we have the snapshots on
HDFS. Though when I directly tried to export them to local FS it failed
with errors.

Thanks,
Arun