hbase-user mailing list archives

From Mikhail Antonov <olorinb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is the impact if hbase master downs?
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 07:49:03 GMT
The impact of master going down is that during the period when cluster runs
without master, certain operations can't be performed (for example, admin
operations like creating or modifying tables, or internal cluster workflows
like distributed log splitting to handle crashed region servers or region
assignment).

-Mikhail

--
Thanks,