hbase-user mailing list archives

From innowireless TaeYun Kim <taeyun....@innowireless.co.kr>
Subject HBase 0.98.6.1 maven dependency
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2014 12:21:23 GMT
Hi,

I'm relatively new to HBase and maven.

Currently I'm trying to add dependency for hbase-0.98.6.1-hadoop2.jar to my
application.

But when I run 'mvn package' after adding the dependency,  it fails with the
following error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project MyApp: Could not resolve
dependencies for project com.innowireless.xcapvuze:MyApp:jar:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT:
Failure to find org.apache.hbase:hbase:jar:0.98.6.1-hadoop2 in
http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository,
resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of central has
elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]

'mvn package -U' also failed.

When I inspected the local repository in
.m2\repository\org\apache\hbase\hbase\0.98.6.1-hadoop2, there was no jar
file, while 0.94.6 directory has one.

How can I get the 0.98.6.1 jar?

Should I build it myself?

Or should I add each 'component' jars (hbase-client, hbase-common,
hbase-protocol.) to the dependency?

Thank you.