hbase-user mailing list archives

From tobe <tobeg3oo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The default hbase.regionserver.info.port doesn't work
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2014 00:52:48 GMT
I clone the latest code from git://git.apache.org/hbase.git and run `mvn
clean package -DskipTests` to compile. Not change anything and run
`./bin/hbase master start`. I have tried in several machines. Could you
have a try or tell me what's wrong with my procedures? Now we're using
0.94.11 and it doesn't have this problem.