hbase-user mailing list archives

From abhishek1015 <abhishek1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NoSuchMethodError using zipkin with hbase 0.98.5
Date Sat, 25 Oct 2014 20:57:24 GMT
Thanks for detailed instruction. I am able to see traces in zipkin ui.

However, I am not sure if I am interpreting the results correctly. I run a
get query and a scan query using hbase shell which run 0.02 and 40 sec
respectively.

As can be seen in the images attached, zipkin shows the repeated entry of
23min 44sec request. On drilling down, I see single get request, but
multiple small scan requests.

Can anyone tell me how to get nice hierarchical tree structure like shown in
zipkin page: https://twitter.github.io/zipkin/index.html

<http://apache-hbase.679495.n3.nabble.com/file/n4065345/Screen_Shot_2014-10-25_at_4.png>

Abhishek