hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to upgrade from hbase-0.94.20 to hbase-0.98.6.1-hadoop1
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2014 08:55:58 GMT
The error I mentioned earlier affected table creation.

0.98.7 works fine with Hadoop-1.

Before you ran upgrade -check, did you put the correct hbase-site.xml in classpath ?

Thanks

On Oct 17, 2014, at 1:22 AM, Ron van der Vegt <ron.van.der.vegt@openindex.io> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just tried the same with version 0.98.7, but have the same result.
> Does the compilation error still exists? Do you have ticket number of this problem?
>
> Thanks in advice,
>
> Ron
>
> On ma, okt 6, 2014 at 4:16 , Ron van der Vegt <ron.van.der.vegt@openindex.io> wrote:
>> Thanks!
>> On ma, okt 6, 2014 at 4:13 , Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> There was a compilation error in 0.98.6.1 for Hadoop-1
>>> Please use 0.98.5 or wait for 0.98.7 (to be released this week)
>>> Cheers
will just stop without any output. my rootdir is set properly in both new as old configuration
(hbase-site.xml). Nothing is written to the logs.