hbase-user mailing list archives

From Tom Brown <tombrow...@gmail.com>
Subject How to deploy coprocessor via HDFS
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2014 21:03:23 GMT
Is it possible to deploy an endpoint coprocessor via HDFS or must I
distribute the jar file to each regionserver individually?

In my testing, it appears the endpoint coprocessors cannot be loaded from
HDFS, though I'm not at all sure I'm doing it right (are delimiters ":" or
"|", when I use "hdfs:///" does that map to the root hdfs path or the hbase
hdfs path, etc).

I have attempted to google this, and have not found any clear answer.

Thanks in advance!

--Tom