hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Delete.deleteColumns not working with HFileOutputFormat?
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2014 16:05:40 GMT
bq. When using Delete#deleteColumns everything seems to be working fine

Please confirm that the issue you observe was with Delete#deleteColumn
(different from the method mentioned in subject).

Can you tried with 0.94.24 (the latest 0.94 release) ?

If you can capture this using a unit test, that would great.

Thanks