hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error during HBase import
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2014 14:29:36 GMT
>From Import.java :

      try {
        zkw = new ZooKeeperWatcher(conf,
context.getTaskAttemptID().toString(), null);
        clusterIds =
Collections.singletonList(ZKClusterId.getUUIDForCluster(zkw));
      } catch (ZooKeeperConnectionException e) {
        LOG.error("Problem connecting to ZooKeper during task setup", e);
      } catch (KeeperException e) {
        LOG.error("Problem reading ZooKeeper data during task setup", e);
      } catch (IOException e) {
        LOG.error("Problem setting up task", e);

Do you see any of the error logs above ?
Looks like setup() should exit the program when clusterIds cannot be
initialized.

Cheers