hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: Get default split policy
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2014 12:26:55 GMT
Hi Serega,

You don't see it because it's not modified. It just uses the default value.

CDH 4.6 is hbase-0.94.15. So you have
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.IncreasingToUpperBoundRegionSplitPolicy
execpt if you have overwritten this property in your table.

http://grepcode.com/file/repo1.maven.org/maven2/org.apache.hbase/hbase/0.94.15/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/regionserver/RegionSplitPolicy.java#39

JM