hbase-user mailing list archives

From Vineet Mishra <clearmido...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: copy from one cluster to another of different version
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2014 08:29:55 GMT
You can set the block replication in your hdfs-site.xml configuration file
by specifying the property dfs.replication with replication value.

Moreover once the remote table dump is completed, you can run the
replication for your individual or group of table by,

hadoop fs –setrep –w [int REPLICATION_FACTOR] -R
/path/to/your/directory/or/file

Cheers!