hbase-user mailing list archives: December 2014

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
yeweichen2...@gmail.com A solution for data skew issue in HBase-Mapreduce jobs Mon, 01 Dec, 02:57
Ted Yu Re: A solution for data skew issue in HBase-Mapreduce jobs Mon, 01 Dec, 03:00
yeweichen2...@gmail.com Re: Re: A solution for data skew issue in HBase-Mapreduce jobs Mon, 01 Dec, 03:11
gomes Is there anyway I can list out history of transitions made by a region? Mon, 01 Dec, 03:35
聪聪 After hadoop QJM failover,hbase can not write Mon, 01 Dec, 03:43
Ted Yu Re: Is there anyway I can list out history of transitions made by a region? Mon, 01 Dec, 04:07
lars hofhansl Re: Is there anyway I can list out history of transitions made by a region? Mon, 01 Dec, 04:47
guxiaobo1982 Re: port confilct with hadoop 2.5.2 and hbase 0.99.1 Mon, 01 Dec, 06:00
dhamodharan.ramalin...@tcs.com HBase - Zookeeper Error. Mon, 01 Dec, 06:36
Bharath Vissapragada Re: port confilct with hadoop 2.5.2 and hbase 0.99.1 Mon, 01 Dec, 07:10
Bharath Vissapragada Re: port confilct with hadoop 2.5.2 and hbase 0.99.1 Mon, 01 Dec, 07:38
Robert Kent HBase Regionserver randomly dies Mon, 01 Dec, 11:25
Bharath Vissapragada Re: HBase Regionserver randomly dies Mon, 01 Dec, 11:38
Bharath Vissapragada Re: After hadoop QJM failover,hbase can not write Mon, 01 Dec, 11:57
Bharath Vissapragada Re: HBase - Zookeeper Error. Mon, 01 Dec, 11:59
Robert Kent RE: HBase Regionserver randomly dies Mon, 01 Dec, 12:10
Aleks Laz Re: Newbie Question about 37TB binary storage on HBase Mon, 01 Dec, 14:41
Michael Segel Re: Newbie Question about 37TB binary storage on HBase Mon, 01 Dec, 14:59
聪聪 回复: After hadoop QJM failover,hbase can not write Mon, 01 Dec, 15:21
Ted Yu Re: HBase Regionserver randomly dies Mon, 01 Dec, 15:31
Robert Kent RE: HBase Regionserver randomly dies Mon, 01 Dec, 16:17
Robert Kent RE: HBase Regionserver randomly dies Mon, 01 Dec, 16:21
Ted Yu Re: HBase Regionserver randomly dies Mon, 01 Dec, 20:15
Jignesh Patel Re: UI tool Mon, 01 Dec, 23:15
Pere Kyle Re: UI tool Mon, 01 Dec, 23:19
Shahab Yunus Re: UI tool Mon, 01 Dec, 23:19
Sean Busbey Re: Is there anyway I can list out history of transitions made by a region? Tue, 02 Dec, 00:01
Ted Yu Re: Is there anyway I can list out history of transitions made by a region? Tue, 02 Dec, 00:05
Bijieshan RE: Is there anyway I can list out history of transitions made by a region? Tue, 02 Dec, 01:28
Qiang Tian Re: HBase Regionserver randomly dies Tue, 02 Dec, 01:40
Liu, Ming (HPIT-GADSC) how to tell there is a OOM in regionserver Tue, 02 Dec, 05:22
Otis Gospodnetic Re: how to tell there is a OOM in regionserver Tue, 02 Dec, 05:36
Bharath Vissapragada Re: how to tell there is a OOM in regionserver Tue, 02 Dec, 05:59
Liu, Ming (HPIT-GADSC) RE: how to tell there is a OOM in regionserver Tue, 02 Dec, 06:37
Robert Kent RE: HBase Regionserver randomly dies Tue, 02 Dec, 13:02
Robert Kent RE: HBase Regionserver randomly dies Tue, 02 Dec, 13:33
Otis Gospodnetic Re: how to tell there is a OOM in regionserver Tue, 02 Dec, 15:06
聪聪 回复: After hadoop QJM failover,hbase can not write Wed, 03 Dec, 09:35
Qiang Tian Re: HBase Regionserver randomly dies Wed, 03 Dec, 12:08
Ted Tuttle client timeout Wed, 03 Dec, 15:13
Nick Dimiduk Re: Using HBase Thrift API to move a number of rows Wed, 03 Dec, 18:13
lars hofhansl Re: client timeout Wed, 03 Dec, 19:31
Marc Sturm question about composite rowKey and performance difference between getScanner() and get(Get[]) Wed, 03 Dec, 20:31
Ted Tuttle RE: client timeout Wed, 03 Dec, 21:21
jackie Help,use the importtsv tools Thu, 04 Dec, 03:00
jackie use the importtsv tools How i improv the reduce the concurent progress? Thu, 04 Dec, 04:35
Néstor Boscán Re: Using HBase Thrift API to move a number of rows Thu, 04 Dec, 13:02
Shahab Yunus Re: Help,use the importtsv tools Thu, 04 Dec, 13:10
Ted Yu Re: question about composite rowKey and performance difference between getScanner() and get(Get[]) Thu, 04 Dec, 18:12
lars hofhansl Re: client timeout Thu, 04 Dec, 23:41
Ted Tuttle RE: client timeout Fri, 05 Dec, 00:05
mail list Slow waitForAckedSeqno took too long time Fri, 05 Dec, 05:01
Nicolas Liochon Re: client timeout Fri, 05 Dec, 08:41
mail list Re: Slow waitForAckedSeqno took too long time Fri, 05 Dec, 09:31
Ted Yu Re: Slow waitForAckedSeqno took too long time Fri, 05 Dec, 15:01
Marc Sturm RE: question about composite rowKey and performance difference between getScanner() and get(Get[]) Fri, 05 Dec, 16:07
Nishanth S Using Pig To Scan Hbase Fri, 05 Dec, 17:54
Pradeep Gollakota Re: Using Pig To Scan Hbase Fri, 05 Dec, 18:08
Nishanth S Re: Using Pig To Scan Hbase Fri, 05 Dec, 18:24
jeremy p What companies are using HBase to serve a customer-facing product? Fri, 05 Dec, 21:37
Sean Busbey Re: What companies are using HBase to serve a customer-facing product? Fri, 05 Dec, 22:01
Ted Yu Re: What companies are using HBase to serve a customer-facing product? Fri, 05 Dec, 22:01
Esteban Gutierrez Re: What companies are using HBase to serve a customer-facing product? Fri, 05 Dec, 22:07
iain wright Re: What companies are using HBase to serve a customer-facing product? Fri, 05 Dec, 22:15
louis.hust Re: Slow waitForAckedSeqno took too long time Sat, 06 Dec, 04:52
Jack Levin Re: What companies are using HBase to serve a customer-facing product? Sun, 07 Dec, 02:56
lars hofhansl Re: What companies are using HBase to serve a customer-facing product? Sun, 07 Dec, 04:46
Bryan Beaudreault Re: What companies are using HBase to serve a customer-facing product? Sun, 07 Dec, 06:14
Pradeep Gollakota Re: What companies are using HBase to serve a customer-facing product? Sun, 07 Dec, 06:22
gomes Reduce load to hbase Sun, 07 Dec, 06:57
Pradeep Gollakota Re: Reduce load to hbase Sun, 07 Dec, 22:46
Bharath Vissapragada Re: After hadoop QJM failover,hbase can not write Mon, 08 Dec, 10:05
聪聪 回复: After hadoop QJM failover,hbase can not write Mon, 08 Dec, 11:39
Esteban Gutierrez Re: Slow waitForAckedSeqno took too long time Mon, 08 Dec, 19:02
Charlot W HBase CustomCoprocessor Mon, 08 Dec, 19:35
Sivasubramaniam, Latha Trying to configure Hbase Mon, 08 Dec, 19:59
Yaniv Yancovich Can I delete oldLogs from Hbase? Mon, 08 Dec, 21:32
Ted Yu Re: HBase CustomCoprocessor Mon, 08 Dec, 21:44
Ted Yu Re: Can I delete oldLogs from Hbase? Mon, 08 Dec, 21:49
Sivasubramaniam, Latha RE: Trying to configure Hbase Mon, 08 Dec, 22:50
gomes Re: Reduce load to hbase Tue, 09 Dec, 00:02
louis.hust Fwd: Slow waitForAckedSeqno took too long time Tue, 09 Dec, 01:14
Esteban Gutierrez Re: Slow waitForAckedSeqno took too long time Tue, 09 Dec, 01:25
louis.hust Re: Slow waitForAckedSeqno took too long time Tue, 09 Dec, 02:13
Margus Roo Use CodedInputStream.setSizeLimit() to increase the size limit on Read more than 64M content Tue, 09 Dec, 06:45
Ehud Lev My cdh5.2 cluster get FileNotFoundException when running hbase MR jobs Tue, 09 Dec, 09:05
Margus Roo Re: Use CodedInputStream.setSizeLimit() to increase the size limit on Read more than 64M content Tue, 09 Dec, 13:53
Margus Roo Re: Use CodedInputStream.setSizeLimit() to increase the size limit on Read more than 64M content Tue, 09 Dec, 14:28
beeshma r to get all column qualifiers Tue, 09 Dec, 18:23
Dima Spivak Re: My cdh5.2 cluster get FileNotFoundException when running hbase MR jobs Tue, 09 Dec, 21:23
Zhongchaoqiang 答复: to get all column qualifiers Wed, 10 Dec, 01:19
AnandaVelMurugan Chandra Mohan Reg. HBase client API calls in secure cluster (Kerberos) Wed, 10 Dec, 06:11
Srikanth Srungarapu Re: Reg. HBase client API calls in secure cluster (Kerberos) Wed, 10 Dec, 06:28
Ehud Lev Re: My cdh5.2 cluster get FileNotFoundException when running hbase MR jobs Wed, 10 Dec, 08:13
AnandaVelMurugan Chandra Mohan Re: Reg. HBase client API calls in secure cluster (Kerberos) Wed, 10 Dec, 10:10
ashish singhi RE: Reg. HBase client API calls in secure cluster (Kerberos) Wed, 10 Dec, 10:24
Enis Söztutar [ANNOUNCE] HBase 0.99.2 (developer preview release) is now available for download Wed, 10 Dec, 20:24
Bharath Vissapragada Re: My cdh5.2 cluster get FileNotFoundException when running hbase MR jobs Thu, 11 Dec, 06:25
James Taylor [ANNOUNCE] Apache Phoenix 4.2.2 and 3.2.2 released Thu, 11 Dec, 07:34
Ehud Lev Re: My cdh5.2 cluster get FileNotFoundException when running hbase MR jobs Thu, 11 Dec, 12:14
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Sep 201933
Aug 2019114
Jul 201977