hbase-user mailing list archives

From ashish singhi <ashish.sin...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] Sean Busbey joins the Apache HBase PMC
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 05:09:57 GMT
Congratulations, Sean!

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Purtell [mailto:apurtell@apache.org]
Sent: 26 March 2015 22:56
To: user@hbase.apache.org; dev@hbase.apache.org
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Sean Busbey joins the Apache HBase PMC

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I"m pleased to announce that Sean Busbey has accepted our
invitation to become a PMC member on the Apache HBase project. Sean has been an active and
positive contributor in many areas, including on project meta-concerns such as versioning,
build infrastructure, code reviews, etc. He's a natural and we're looking forward to many
more future contributions.

Welcome to the PMC, Sean!

--
Best regards,