hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need Help: RegionTooBusyException: Above memstore limit
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2015 14:43:00 GMT
Default value for hbase.regionserver.global.memstore.size is 0.4

Meaning Maximum size of all memstores in the region server before new updates
are blocked and flushes are forced is 7352m which is lower than 774m.

You can increase the value for hbase.regionserver.global.memstore.size

Please also see if you can distribute the writes to the underlying region
so that the region's use of memstore comes down.

Cheersx