hbase-user mailing list archives

From Michael Segel <michael_se...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Hbase vs Cassandra
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2015 21:26:02 GMT
Saying Ambari rules is like saying that you like to drink MD 20/20 and calling it a fine wine.

Sorry to all the Hortonworks guys but Amabari has a long way to go…. very immature.

What that has to do with Cassandra vs HBase? I haven’t a clue.

The key issue is that unless you need or want to use Hadoop, you shouldn’t be using HBase.
Its not a stand alone product or system.