hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Potential bugs in HTable In incrementColumnValue method
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2015 16:03:34 GMT
I see code in this formation in 0.98 branch.

Looking at the unit tests which exercise incrementColumnValue(), they all
call:
  public long incrementColumnValue(final byte [] row, final byte [] family,
      final byte [] qualifier, final long amount)
Possibly because the one mentioned by Jerry is deprecated.

FYI