hbase-user mailing list archives

From Esteban Gutierrez <este...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Two way SSL connectivity to/from HBASE
Date Sat, 11 Jul 2015 06:44:39 GMT
Hello pundutech,

Have you looked in to the following sections of the HBase Book?

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#security
http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#_rest

The first one should provide enough information to set up security on HBase
and use secure client using the HBase Java API. However if you strictly
need SSL between the client and server then you might be interested in the
second section in order to enable SSL on a REST server.

cheers,
esteban.

--
Cloudera, Inc.