hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: RegionServerObserver preMerge()/postMerge() methods are not getting invoked..
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 21:50:41 GMT
Hi Mrudula, are you sure your coprocessor is correctly loaded? I can see
that in the 0.98.8 code:
http://grepcode.com/file/repo1.maven.org/maven2/org.apache.hbase/hbase-server/0.98.8-hadoop2/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/regionserver/RegionMergeTransaction.java#283

Where the pre-merge code is called.

It should work...