hbase-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Talat Uyarer <ta...@uyarer.com>
Subject Re: Hconnection closed problem
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2015 07:24:35 GMT
Sorry Stack. I did type mistake. I meant I am using CHD 5.4.7 and its
HBase(1.0.0-cdh5.4.7).

Actually I can not find any meaningful clue. This link[1] has log from
the beginning. This exception is threw by thrift. Zk and thrift
logging level is DEBUG.

[1] http://dpaste.com/1XRW8P9

2015-11-30 22:48 GMT-08:00 Stack <stack@duboce.net>:
> On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 4:34 PM, Talat Uyarer <talat@uyarer.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I use Hbase 1.0 cmf-5.4.
>
>
> Where does this hbase come from Talat?
>
>
>
>> Hbase is used for store users' event log. I
>> write our data with php+thrift. At the beginning everything works
>> fine. After during a time Thrift server throws below error. Do you
>> have any idea about reason of error ?
>>
>>
> Anything earlier in the log saying why the connection is getting closed?
>
> St.Ack
>
>
>
>> Thanks
>>
>> 2015-11-17 21:15:11,537 WARN
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.thrift.ThriftServerRunner$HBaseHandler: Failed
>> after attempts=5, exceptions:
>> Tue Nov 17 21:14:31 UTC 2015,
>> RpcRetryingCaller{globalStartTime=1447794871497, pause=100,
>> retries=5}, java.io.IOException: hconnection-0x73296f2 closed
>> Tue Nov 17 21:14:41 UTC 2015,
>> RpcRetryingCaller{globalStartTime=1447794871497, pause=100,
>> retries=5}, java.io.IOException: hconnection-0x73296f2 closed
>> Tue Nov 17 21:14:51 UTC 2015,
>> RpcRetryingCaller{globalStartTime=1447794871497, pause=100,
>> retries=5}, java.io.IOException: hconnection-0x73296f2 closed
>> Tue Nov 17 21:15:01 UTC 2015,
>> RpcRetryingCaller{globalStartTime=1447794871497, pause=100,
>> retries=5}, java.io.IOException: hconnection-0x73296f2 closed
>> Tue Nov 17 21:15:11 UTC 2015,
>> RpcRetryingCaller{globalStartTime=1447794871497, pause=100,
>> retries=5}, java.io.IOException: hconnection-0x73296f2 closed
>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.RetriesExhaustedException: Failed after
>> attempts=5, exceptions:
>> Tue Nov 17 21:14:31 UTC 2015,
>> RpcRetryingCaller{globalStartTime=1447794871497, pause=100,
>> retries=5}, java.io.IOException: hconnection-0x73296f2 closed
>> Tue Nov 17 21:14:41 UTC 2015,
>> RpcRetryingCaller{globalStartTime=1447794871497, pause=100,
>> retries=5}, java.io.IOException: hconnection-0x73296f2 closed
>> Tue Nov 17 21:14:51 UTC 2015,
>> RpcRetryingCaller{globalStartTime=1447794871497, pause=100,
>> retries=5}, java.io.IOException: hconnection-0x73296f2 closed
>> Tue Nov 17 21:15:01 UTC 2015,
>> RpcRetryingCaller{globalStartTime=1447794871497, pause=100,
>> retries=5}, java.io.IOException: hconnection-0x73296f2 closed
>> Tue Nov 17 21:15:11 UTC 2015,
>> RpcRetryingCaller{globalStartTime=1447794871497, pause=100,
>> retries=5}, java.io.IOException: hconnection-0x73296f2 closed
>>
>> at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.RpcRetryingCaller.callWithRetries(RpcRetryingCaller.java:147)
>> at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.incrementColumnValue(HTable.java:1279)
>> at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.incrementColumnValue(HTable.java:1222)
>> at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.thrift.ThriftServerRunner$HBaseHandler.atomicIncrement(ThriftServerRunner.java:1355)
>> at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.thrift.ThriftServerRunner$HBaseHandler.atomicIncrement(ThriftServerRunner.java:1346)
>> at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
>> at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>> at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.thrift.HbaseHandlerMetricsProxy.invoke(HbaseHandlerMetricsProxy.java:67)
>> at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy14.atomicIncrement(Unknown Source)
>> at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.thrift.generated.Hbase$Processor$atomicIncrement.getResult(Hbase.java:4438)
>> at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.thrift.generated.Hbase$Processor$atomicIncrement.getResult(Hbase.java:4422)
>> at org.apache.thrift.ProcessFunction.process(ProcessFunction.java:39)
>> at org.apache.thrift.TBaseProcessor.process(TBaseProcessor.java:39)
>> at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.thrift.TBoundedThreadPoolServer$ClientConnnection.run(TBoundedThreadPoolServer.java:289)
>> at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.thrift.CallQueue$Call.run(CallQueue.java:64)
>> at
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>> at
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>> Caused by: java.io.IOException: hconnection-0x73296f2 closed
>> at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.getKeepAliveZooKeeperWatcher(ConnectionManager.java:1683)
>> at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ZooKeeperRegistry.isTableOnlineState(ZooKeeperRegistry.java:103)
>> at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.isTableDisabled(ConnectionManager.java:924)
>> at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.relocateRegion(ConnectionManager.java:1093)
>> at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.relocateRegion(ConnectionManager.java:1081)
>> at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.getRegionLocation(ConnectionManager.java:902)
>> at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.RegionServerCallable.prepare(RegionServerCallable.java:78)
>> at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.RpcRetryingCaller.callWithRetries(RpcRetryingCaller.java:124)
>> ... 18 more
>>
>> --
>> Talat UYARER
>> Websitesi: http://talat.uyarer.com
>> Twitter: http://twitter.com/talatuyarer
>> Linkedin: http://tr.linkedin.com/pub/talat-uyarer/10/142/304
>>



-- 
Talat UYARER
Websitesi: http://talat.uyarer.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/talatuyarer
Linkedin: http://tr.linkedin.com/pub/talat-uyarer/10/142/304

Mime
View raw message