hbase-user mailing list archives

From Rajeshkumar J <rajeshkumarit8...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flat-wide table Hbase
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2015 10:14:41 GMT
Hi,

   Thanks for your response, But you are suggesting me a tall and narrow
table which is not working for me right now. As my use case involves
real-time solution I need to retrieve data from hbase table within one or
two seconds. I have tried as you suggested which may lead to 1000 rows for
a given id which takes more than  a minute in retrieval process.

Thanks
Rajeshkumar