hbase-user mailing list archives

From Samir Ahmic <ahmic.sa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Table copies in hbase
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2016 12:10:58 GMT
By cloning snapshot you will have same number of regions in source and
destination table. If you want more pre-split in destination table then you
will have to use CopyTable tool. Simply create new table with same column
families as destination table and pre-split it with number of regions you
want then run CopyTable tool.

Regards
Samir