hbase-user mailing list archives

From Frank Luo <j...@merkleinc.com>
Subject RE: is it a good idea to disable tables not currently hot?
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2016 16:32:11 GMT
0.98 on hdp 2.2 currently.

Soon will be on hdp2.3.4, which has HBase 1.1.2.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jean-Marc Spaggiari [mailto:jean-marc@spaggiari.org]
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2016 11:29 AM
To: user
Subject: Re: is it a good idea to disable tables not currently hot?

Hi Frank,

It might be doable.

What HBase version are you running?

JMS

> No one has experience disabling tables?

Merkle was named a leader in Customer Insights Services Providers by Forrester Research
<http://www.merkleinc.com/who-we-are-customer-relationship-marketing-agency/awards-recognition/merkle-named-leader-forrester?utm_source=emailfooter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2016MonthlyEmployeeFooter>

Forrester Research report names 500friends, a Merkle Company, a leader in customer Loyalty
Solutions for Midsize Organizations<http://www.merkleinc.com/who-we-are-customer-relationship-marketing-agency/awards-recognition/500friends-merkle-company-named?utm_source=emailfooter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2016MonthlyEmployeeFooter>
This email and any attachments transmitted with it are intended for use by the intended recipient(s)
only. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then
delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or
distribute this email without the author’s prior permission. We take precautions to minimize
the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to perform your own virus checks
on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused
by software viruses. The information contained in this communication may be confidential and
may be subject to the attorney-client privilege.