hbase-user mailing list archives

From anil gupta <anilgupt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Database browser tools for Phoenix on Mac
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2016 00:57:23 GMT
Yeah, i have looked at that. Non-commercial only provides very basic
feature.
I have just tried DBeaver(http://dbeaver.jkiss.org/download/). Its based on
Eclipse framework and its UI looks much better.
DBeaver supports Cassandra and MongoDB out of the box. It would be great if
it start supporting Phoenix out of the box.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta