hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hbase doubts
Date Fri, 06 May 2016 22:56:06 GMT
For #2, see the following in CompactSplitThread - there is a config
parameter for merge threads as well:

  // Configuration key for the large compaction threads.

  public final static String LARGE_COMPACTION_THREADS =

      "hbase.regionserver.thread.compaction.large";

  public final static int LARGE_COMPACTION_THREADS_DEFAULT = 1;

  // Configuration key for the small compaction threads.

  public final static String SMALL_COMPACTION_THREADS =

      "hbase.regionserver.thread.compaction.small";

  public final static int SMALL_COMPACTION_THREADS_DEFAULT = 1;

  // Configuration key for split threads

  public final static String SPLIT_THREADS =
"hbase.regionserver.thread.split";

  public final static int SPLIT_THREADS_DEFAULT = 1;