hbase-user mailing list archives

From WangYQ <wangyongqiang0...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: pool MASTER_OPEN_REGION in hmaster is not used
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 05:58:53 GMT
RS_ZK_REGION_OPENED       (4, ExecutorType.MASTER_OPEN_REGION),there is a relation between
the enevt type "RS_ZK_REGION_OPENED" and pool "MASTER_OPEN_REGION", but in hbase 0.98.10,
we do not use these pools anymoreexamples are :class AssignmentManagermethod: handleRegionin
case RS_ZK_REGION_OPENED, we construct a OpendRegionHandler and call the process method, not
submit this handler to pool(in class AssignmentManager, line 1078)