hbase-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From kumar r <kumarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase acl commands are too slow
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2016 09:12:59 GMT
Hi Ted,

Thanks for your reply.

I cannot find anything in configuration. Can you tell me what might be root
cause for this issue?

What will be major cause for acl command taking more than 30 seconds to
process. I cannot find anything other than this in hbase log. Is there any
documentation available to secure zookeeper and hbase with kerberos
properly?

The same log occurs in normal cluster also and i have enabled
authorization. The same authorization command runs in 5 to 6 seconds.

Thanks,
Kumar

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 7:59 PM, Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com> wrote:

> bq.  Opening socket connection to server machine2/192.168.60.3:2181. Will
> not attempt to authenticate using SASL (unknown error)
>
> It seems connection to zookeeper might have some issue.
> Can you double check configuration ?
>
> On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 11:56 PM, kumar r <kumarccpp@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Thanks for the reply.
> >
> > Please find the command and time took to process it,
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > *hbase(main):006:0> grant 'Selva','RW','@default'0 row(s) in 11.8830
> > secondshbase(main):007:0> revoke 'Selva','@default'0 row(s) in 32.4330
> > seconds*
> >
> > Find my HBase log in below pastebin
> >
> > http://pastebin.com/MHMjhHuF
> >
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Kumar
> >
> >
> > On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 7:42 PM, Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Can you inspect master log for the corresponding 40 seconds to see if
> > there
> > > was some clue ?
> > >
> > > Feel free to pastebin the log snippet for this period if you cannot
> > > determine the cause.
> > >
> > > Cheers
> > >
> > > On Sun, Jun 12, 2016 at 10:19 PM, kumar r <kumarccpp@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > > Hi,
> > > >
> > > > I have configured secure HBase-1.1.3. Hadoop version using 2.7.2.
> > > >
> > > > I have enabled authorization in HBase.
> > > >
> > > > When executing any authorization command like user_permission, grant,
> > > > revoke,
> > > > etc.
> > > >
> > > > Its getting more than 40 seconds to display the result.
> > > >
> > > > Below are hbase-site.xml configuration properties
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > <property>
> > > >     <name>hbase.master</name>
> > > >     <value>IP:60000</value>
> > > > </property>
> > > > <property>
> > > >     <name>hbase.rootdir</name>
> > > >     <value>hdfs://IP:9000/HBase</value>
> > > > </property>
> > > > <property>
> > > >     <name>hbase.cluster.distributed</name>
> > > >     <value>true</value>
> > > > </property>
> > > > <property>
> > > >     <name>hbase.zookeeper.quorum</name>
> > > >     <value>IP1:2181,IP2:2181,IP3:2181</value>
> > > > </property>
> > > > <property>
> > > >     <name>hbase.master.port</name>
> > > >     <value>60000</value>
> > > > </property>
> > > > <property>
> > > >     <name>hbase.master.info.port</name>
> > > >     <value>60010</value>
> > > > </property>
> > > > <property>
> > > >     <name>hbase.regionserver.port</name>
> > > >     <value>60020</value>
> > > > </property>
> > > > <property>
> > > >     <name>hbase.regionserver.info.port</name>
> > > >     <value>60030</value>
> > > > </property>
> > > > <property>
> > > >     <name>hbase.security.authentication</name>
> > > >     <value>KERBEROS</value>
> > > > </property>
> > > > <property>
> > > >     <name>hbase.master.keytab.file</name>
> > > >     <value>masterkeytab</value>
> > > > </property>
> > > > <property>
> > > >     <name>hbase.regionserver.keytab.file</name>
> > > >     <value>regionserverkeytab</value>
> > > > </property>
> > > > <property>
> > > >     <name>hbase.master.kerberos.principal</name>
> > > >     <value>masterprincipal</value>
> > > > </property>
> > > > <property>
> > > >     <name>hbase.regionserver.kerberos.principal</name>
> > > >     <value>regionserverprincipal</value>
> > > > </property>
> > > > <property>
> > > >     <name>hbase.rpc.engine</name>
> > > >     <value>org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.SecureRpcEngine</value>
> > > > </property>
> > > > <property>
> > > >     <name>hbase.ssl.enabled</name>
> > > >     <value>true</value>
> > > > </property>
> > > > <property>
> > > >     <name>hbase.superuser</name>
> > > >     <value>@HadoopUser</value>
> > > > </property>
> > > > <property>
> > > >     <name>hbase.security.authorization</name>
> > > >     <value>true</value>
> > > > </property>
> > > > <property>
> > > >     <name>hbase.coprocessor.master.classes</name>
> > > >
> > >
> <value>org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.access.AccessController</value>
> > > > </property>
> > > > <property>
> > > >     <name>hbase.coprocessor.region.classes</name>
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> <value>org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.token.TokenProvider,org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.access.AccessController</value>
> > > > </property>
> > > >
> > > > Find my stack overflow question here
> > > >
> > >
> >
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/37782043/hbase-acl-commands-are-too-slow
> > > >
> > > > Thanks,
> > > >
> > > > Kumar
> > > >
> > >
> >
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message