hbase-user mailing list archives

From Enis Söztutar <enis....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enabling stripe compaction without disabling table
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2016 19:04:12 GMT
Disabling the table should not be needed. From the stripe compaction
perspective, deploying this in a disabled table versus in an online alter
table is not different at all. The "hbase.online.schema.update.enable"
property was fixing some possible race conditions that were fixed long time
ago.

We should update the documentation. Mind creating a small patch?
Enis

On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 12:37 PM, Bryan Beaudreault <bbeaudreault@hubspot.com