hbase-user mailing list archives

From Alexandr Porunov <alexandr.poru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hbase federated cluster for messages
Date Sat, 20 Aug 2016 05:37:30 GMT
We are talking about facebook. So, there are 25 TB per month. 15 billion
messages with 1024 bytes and 120 billion messages with 100 bytes per month.

I thought that they used only hbase to handle such a huge data If they used
their own implementation of hbase then I haven't questions.

Sincerely,
Alexandr