hbase-user mailing list archives

From 乔彦克 <qya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: query multiple specified columns using filterlist
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2016 02:52:11 GMT
Thanks for your reply, Ted.
Addition, if I want to filter another column -- one or many columns  with
one same column prefix, how can I deal with the filter or filter list. what
if I have to filter a value from the columns, beside to use valueFilter, is
there another filter or filter to query this?

eg:   column prefix :* e:cat*,
         specified columns maybe:  *e:cat1, e:cat2, e:cat3,*
         the value :* 'hello kitty' ,*

Any advice is appreciated!
QiaoYanke

Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com>于2016年8月3日周三 上午3:15写道: