hbase-user mailing list archives

From Dima Spivak <dimaspi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: setup two hbase instances on Mac?
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2016 23:13:01 GMT
So what you could essentially do is use the Apache HBase topology for
clusterdock, running the clusterdock_run ./bin/start_cluster command twice,
once for each cluster you want to start. I can provide specific command
line arguments if you let me know which version of HBase you're hoping to
use. The only pre-req would be Docker for Mac preinstalled on your machine.

-Dima