hbase-user mailing list archives

From Albert Shau <albert.s...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Rolling upgrade with coprocessors
Date Sat, 19 Nov 2016 00:28:55 GMT
Hi all,
I'm using coprocessors with my tables and am wondering how I would perform an HBase rolling
upgrade, since it seems like there are no compatibility guarantees for the coprocessor APIs.
I'm guessing I would have to disable the table, alter the table to use a coprocessor compatible
with the next HBase version, perform the rolling upgrade, then enable the table? Is there
a way to keep the table enabled for this?
Thanks,Albert