hbase-user mailing list archives

From Olaf Marzocchi <li...@marzocchi.net>
Subject Re: "Quickstart" on OmniOS/illumos not working, java eats CPU
Date Sun, 13 Nov 2016 16:40:45 GMT
I checked and they are located in the same folder.
I found that java and jstack come from two different packages (java from
java and jstack from jdk), but they are both preinstalled with OmniOS,
maintained by OmniTI and compiled at the same time as the operating
system. They should be 100% compatible.

I will ask the OmniOS mailing list.

Olaf