hbase-user mailing list archives

From marjana <mivko...@us.ibm.com>
Subject enable_table_replication error "Found no peer"
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2017 17:18:28 GMT
Hello,
I am using Hbase 1.2.0. I have 2 clusters, same version, one is master, the
other slave. I created a peer on master and it shows as enabled:

hbase(main):003:0> list_peers
 PEER_ID CLUSTER_KEY STATE TABLE_CFS
 1
zookeeper1.adm01.com,zookeeper2.adm01.com,zookeeper3.adm01.com:2181:/hbase
ENABLED
1 row(s) in 0.0320 seconds

When I try to enable table replication for 1 table, it tells me:

base(main):002:0> enable_table_replication 'maja'

ERROR: Found no peer cluster for replication.

If I alter table and change REPLICATION_SCOPE to 1, it works fine, I see
rows being replicated to my slave cluster.
If I run verifyRep and use this peer id, it also works.
Anyone knows why enable_table_replication would not work? It is much more
convenient to just run enable_table_replication, which would also create a
table in the slave cluster if it didn't exist.

Another note: running "disable_table_replication 'maja'" works just fine.

Thanks