hbase-user mailing list archives

From 沈国权 <shenguoquan1...@gmail.com>
Subject Whether turning off assignSeqIds using hbase bulk load will cause adverse impact or not
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2017 08:18:02 GMT
Hi community:

    Currently our environment will import about 200G into HBase each day.
These datas are cross six tables which table has about 100 Regions. We use
HBase bulk tools completed these import
tasks. We investigate HBase source code found when bulk loading task
happen, HRegionServer will at firstly flush memstore according to each
HRegion, We want to turn off assignSeqIds avoid each HRegion to force flush
memstore. But We don't know these adverse impact if we do. Please help me
to point out these impacts. Thanks