hbase-user mailing list archives

From Gokul Balakrishnan <royal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: getting start and stop key
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2017 06:49:53 GMT
An alternative way that I've used in the past to determine the region
boundaries using the Connection is as follows:

RegionLocator locator =
connection.getRegionLocator(TableName.valueOf("your-table-name"));
final Pair<byte[][], byte[][]> startEndKeys = locator.getStartEndKeys();
byte[][] startKeys = startEndKeys.getFirst();
byte[][] endKeys = startEndKeys.getSecond();