hbase-user mailing list archives

From ramkrishna vasudevan <ramkrishna.s.vasude...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple column families - scan performance
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2017 05:52:43 GMT
bq. a scan test on (any) single
column family in the 2nd table takes 4x the time to scan the single column
family from the 1st table
So which means your scan is targeted for a specific family only I believe?

Are you seeing lot of cache miss for the 4 col family table where as the 1
col family table does not have heavy cache miss rate?

Regards
Ram