hbase-user mailing list archives

From ramkrishna vasudevan <ramkrishna.s.vasude...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regionservers consuming too much ram in HDP 2.6.
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2017 10:32:49 GMT
Few more questions,
Are you sure the 16G taken up in the RAM is due to the region server? Are
you having any other cache configuration like  bucket cache?
Are you allocating any Direct_memory for the region servers?

So when does this raise to 16G happen - is it after the regions are created
or even before them i.e just when you start the region server? Which
version of hbase is it?

Regards
Ram