hbase-user mailing list archives

From Morri Feldman <mo...@appsflyer.com>
Subject Workaround for HBASE-19769 -- Could not create interface org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.MetricsZooKeeperSource
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2018 08:51:33 GMT
Hello --

I'm running a spark job which uses an HBase connection and running
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-19769 when using hbase-client
version 1.4.0.  The issue as I understand it has something to do with the
way hadoop and / or spark are using multiple classloaders.  I currently
create a fat jar containing all the dependencies I need, including the
hbase-client dependency and use this directly with spark-submit.

Can anyone suggest a workaround for this issue, or should I just switch
back to 1.3.1?

Thanks for your help,

Morri Feldman

AppsFlyer