hbase-user mailing list archives

From Kang Minwoo <minwoo.k...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: StackOverflowError while compaction?
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2018 04:41:25 GMT
Sorry, I have a mistake.
StackOverflowError was due to the reverse scan.

I dug system. While I had StackOverflowError, client executed the reverse scan.
The reverse scan occurs StackOverFlowError.

Related issue is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-14497

I wonder why that patch did not apply 1.2.6.

Best regards,
Minwoo Kang

보낸 사람: Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com>
보낸 날짜: 2018년 1월 7일 일요일 오전 9:50
받는 사람: user@hbase.apache.org
제목: Re: StackOverflowError while compaction?

Can you provide a bit more information ?

data block encoding for the column family where this error occurred

pastebin of more of the region server prior to the StackOverflowError
(after redaction)

release of hadoop for the hdfs cluster

non-default config which may be related

Thanks