hbase-user mailing list archives

From Subash Kunjupillai <subas...@ericsson.com>
Subject Filtering in HBase Audit Logs
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2018 03:58:07 GMT
Hi,

Just to give a background, recently I enabled Audit logs in HBase and I
could see all operations done in HBase is being logged in
SecurityAuth.audit. And our application is running as hbase user and all put
and get done by this user is also being audited. Due to this audit logs are
flooding since our data loading frequency is very high.

Can someone please let me know is there any possibility to filter what
information to be logged? something like restrict it to specific user or
specific operations like delete, disable, truncate.

Regards,
Subash Kunjupillai

--
Sent from: http://apache-hbase.679495.n3.nabble.com/HBase-User-f4020416.html