hbase-user mailing list archives

From Yang Zhang <zhang.yang...@gmail.com>
Subject Scan problem
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2018 15:32:36 GMT
Hello everyone

        I try to do many Scan use RegionScanner in coprocessor, and ervery
time ,the first Scan cost  about 10 times than the other,
I don't know why this will happen

OneBucket Scan cost is : 8794 ms Num is : 710
OneBucket Scan cost is : 91 ms Num is : 776
OneBucket Scan cost is : 87 ms Num is : 808
OneBucket Scan cost is : 105 ms Num is : 748
OneBucket Scan cost is : 68 ms Num is : 200

And another question about region split, I want to know which RegionServer
will load the new region afther splited ,
Will they be the same One with the old region?  Anyone know where I can
find the code to learn about that?

Thanks for your help